What are The Causes of Dandruff ?Your scalp naturally sheds skin cells all of the time just like the skin on the rest of your body. It becomes a problem when a fungus called malassezia gets out of control on your scalp. This fungus causes the scalp to shed cells at a much faster rate than normal. The skin cells clump together and show up as flakes on your shoulders.
Best Ways Of How To Get Rid Of DandruffThere are various medical products and as well many commercial products that are right now alluring the world. As the people are not at all having enough time, they are going for all these options. So make sure not to go for these as these have harmful chemicals and it is here there are people who are enjoying with all the home made remedies. In these days even the children are facing all these problems. It is here try to use the safe products always for the children so, that their scalp won’t get affected with these things. Never try to use these products on your babies, as their scalp will be very sensitive. In this case try to take the help of the doctors as they can help you better in this regard.
* Problems with dandruff:
There are most of them who are suffering a lot with the itchy feeling and as well they are feeling very absurd for the flakes that fall all over their shoulder etc. so make sure to enjoy the most by making the best use of the things that are present at home. Try to solve the dandruff issue completely and as well as fast as you can.
Otherwise you should keep on thinking for the question of how to get rid of dandruff for your whole life. By that time it is for sure all your hair will get fall off. There are many people who are choosing the safe measures like that of using the yogurt etc. hence try to find out the alternative measures instead of going for the harsh shampoos etc.
There are many people who are willing to find out the best measures and it is for them these are very helpful as they are checking for the ways of how to get rid of dandruff:
* Try the combination of coconut milk or the coconut oil. First apply this to your scalp and thereby try to get the best result by leaving the same for the whole night.
* Try to apply some sort of cloth so that this helps your hair to absorb your oil the most.
At times, there are chances for few people to get the best results with the baby oil. Even try to apply this oil just as stated above.
Natural Home Remedies for DandruffAs you know all that our look is based of hairs. Please think If we have dandruff in our hairs then how’s our look. If you will not take any action against this problem, then we can’t get silky hairs. So now without wasting any more time we are going to explain natural home remedies for dandruff.
1.) Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek seeds are very useful in dandruff treatment. With the help of fenugreek we can remove dandruff. Here is the first home remedy for dandruff.
- Take 50 grams of fenugreek of seeds and one cup of water on the table.
- Take three tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and soak them in water overnight.
- Remove the water from the seeds in the morning.
- Grind them and make a paste.
- Cover the hair and scalp with this paste for at least one hour.
- Now you can take a bath. For best results you can follow this remedy for 1 month.
Here I am going to tell you that how to get rid of dandruff with the help of lemon juice and coconut oil.
- Take a small box of coconut oil and 2-3 lemons on the table.
- Cut a lemon in two parts.
- Extract the half lemon in the 2-3 tablespoons of warm coconut oil.
- Mix it well.
- Apply this paste onto your scalp for 30 minutes. Now you can take a bath.
- [Please Note: For best results follow this remedy for 3-4 weeks.]
|Home Remedies for Eczema||Home Remedies for Stretch Marks||Home Remedies for Toothache|
3.) Margosa Leaves
Here you can learn that how you can remove dandruff with the help of margosa leaves, egg whites and lemon juice.
- Take 3-4 lemons, egg whites and some leaves of margosa on the table.
- Chafe some leaves of margosa.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons of lemon juice in it.
- Chafe 3 egg whites and mix it well.
- Apply this paste on scalp and take a bath after one hour.
- Put apple cider vinegar bottle, one jug of water and one box of tea tree oil.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar into a goblet.
- Mix 20-30 drops of tea tree oil.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons of water.
- Mix it well and apply this paste onto your scalp.
- After 10-15 minutes take a bath.
- Apply the paste of Olive oil and neem on your scalp.
- Take a box of Himalaya Neem Capsules and one small bottle of olive oil on the table.
- Take 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take 3-4 Himalayan neem capsules. (Please note: Take only the neem powder. Don’t include outer cover of capsules.)
- Mix it well. (Olive oil and neem powder)
- Now you can apply this paste on your scalp.
- You can use it overnight or you can take bath after 1-2 hours. But wash it with any shampoo and conditioner.
You can see lots of home remedies for dandruff but Aloe Vera is best. There are so many features and treatments of Aloe Vera Gel. Here with the help of Aloe Vera you can get rid of dandruff.
- Take 2-3 big leaves of Aloe Vera.
- Remove the cover of Aloe Vera leaves.
- You will find the pure gel in it. Now gather the into a goblet.
- Use this Aloe Vera gel on the scalp and massage.
- After 30 minutes you can take a bath.
Yogurt is very natural Ayurvedic home remedy for dandruff. Here you can learn how to use it for dandruff.
- Take natural yogurt on the table.
- Before using yogurt you must shampoo. After this cover your scalp with yogurt and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair again with little shampoo. (You must use shampoo here)